Viva La Foto (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.vivalafoto.co.uk (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Viva La Foto has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Information we may collect about you...
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide, by:
- completing registration forms;
- subscribing to our products and services;
- requesting further information, services or content; and
- completing surveys and questionnaires.
This includes your title, full name, postal & email addresses and other communication contact information, job title, and company / organisation affiliation.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any information provided or required relating to your enquiry or issue.
Storage of personal data
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect information from:
- unauthorised access;
- alteration; or
Our security systems include authenticated access to internal databases. We also encrypt and anonymise data wherever it is appropriate to do so. We regularly take back-ups of our data. We regularly review overall web security and audit procedures.
In conforming with data protection laws, we endeavour to implement appropriate procedures to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of it. Our servers, on which your personal data is kept, are located in the United Kingdom.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted via the internet between us: any such transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with relevant information and services of a type that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to carry out the requirements of any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to use the interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We are committed to responsible email sending practises. We only send email to individuals whose data has been lawfully and fairly obtained. If at any time you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please use the unsubscribe functionality contained in all of our communications. Alternatively, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your relevant personal information, to the extent that we are under a duty to or it is right and proper to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of any of our company, our employees, customers, or others.
The data protection legislation gives you a number of rights. These rights include the following:
- a right to data erasure;
- a right to make a “subject access request”, which is a request for a copy of the data which we hold about you;
- a right of correction (or, where appropriate, erasure) of data which we hold about you where this is inaccurate;
- a right to withdraw your future consent to our processing your personal data; and
- a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise any of these rights, please be aware that in order to protect your privacy, we may require you to undergo some verification tests to ensure that we are dealing with you.
- Contract - to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you. If you are not able to provide this data, it is possible that we will be unable properly to perform our side of any contract with you.
- Legitimate Interest - in order to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you and others, we need to collect and process personal data about you.
- Consent - also we may rely on your consent for us to use your personal data.
We normally hold and process your data for a maximum of seven (7) years from the date when you last interacted with our services. In this context, “interact” means contacting you about our services.
In any event, we will stop the processing of your data where you ask us to do so by contacting us at email@example.com
Our websites and email correspondence and newsletters may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not set, and are not responsible for, any of those policies.