Passport Photo Services in Bromley
One of the requirements in a UK passport application is a photo of a particular standard. When applying for a passport using a paper form, you’ll need two identical printed photos. On the other hand, you will need a digital photo to apply for a passport online.
If you need either a printed or a digital passport photo, Viva La Foto can help. We offer professional passport photo services in Bromley.
Our photographers do all types of passport pictures, including children’s and baby photos. They are familiar with the regulations regarding passport pictures. You can count on us to produce photographs that conform to government requirements.
Passport Photo Requirements
The requirements for a photo may vary depending on your mode of passport application. If you’re going to apply with a paper form, you will need printed photos that meet the following specifications:
- They must measure 45 x 35mm
- They should have no tears or creases
- They must not be a ‘cut-down’ version of a bigger picture
On the other hand, digital photos should comply with the following requirements:
- They should be at least 50KB but not more than 10MB
- They need to be at least 750 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide
- They must not be digitally enhanced or altered, such as by Photoshop
Both printed and digital passport pictures must:
- Be clear and in focus
- Be free from ‘red eye’
- Have your eyes visible
- Be taken against a plain, light-coloured background
- Be in colour
- Show your neutral expression and your mouth closed
- Not have anything covering your face, such as a face mask or sunglasses
- Not have any head covering (unless it’s for medical or religious reasons)
- Not have any shadows
Improperly taken pictures for a UK passport have become the primary reason for the rejection of passport applications. With our passport photo services, you’ll get the government-approved digital or printed photograph you need.
Book a session with us today by dialling 0208 466 6055.